Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 26, 2010

We Made It Home



19 of 365

Today we came home from vacation. We had two more outrageous meals out. I ate way too much, but I didn't lose all control. For breakfast, we went to IHOP and I had an omelet. It was huge and I shouldn't have eaten more than half, but I did manage to stop at 2/3rds and I didn't eat anything else, other than one bite of hubby's blueberry pancakes. We skipped lunch and the girls begged for their favorite dinner when we got home. So we went out to eat at Akiras. I ate fried rice, delectable shrimp, soup and salad. Then I had a couple of drinks to finish it off. That was probably what tipped it over the daily budget. Tomorrow I will face the scale and go grocery shopping for a well-planned healthy week of home cooking. It is nice to be able to play around with the daily pictures again. I just didn't have any time to play with them on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment