Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Paving



day 11 of 365
weight-241
size 22 pants, 24 tops

OK now. So I warned you that it might be just a shadow of me. This is my work today. We were hot, even though the temps were unseasonably cool for our area. The guy kneeling down is a soils engineer. That thing he is sticking in the asphalt is a thermometer. He is taking the temperature. It was only 278 degrees F.

You are looking at the back end of a paving machine. If you look carefully, you can even see the steam coming off of the hot asphalt. It turned out to be a rough day. There was a backlog at the batch plant, so we were constantly waiting on delivery trucks. Then the paving machine broke down at the end of the day. I had to leave early to take Chloe to vision therapy, so I left this mess in the capable hands of a co-worker. I am so glad that I am going on vacation next week. I had completely forgotten how much one little blister can hurt.

I ate too much today. It was the first day in the last 11 that I have blown it. I will try again tomorrow. I was hoping to break that illusive 240 mark before vacation, but now, the odds are not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment