Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Relaxing Day At Home

It's nice to have one day to unwind before going back to work after a high-energy vacation. I didn't quite get back on track with the eating program. I ate 6 granola bars for lunch (at 100 calories each). I am not sure what that was about. Dinner was just a green salad with artificial crab meat and fat-free dressing and corn on the cob. It would have been ideal, except that my sweet hubby kept pouring me glasses of wine. I am gonna try again tomorrow to start anew. It is so hard after a vacation. Tomorrow morning, I am going to go back and reread some of my posts to remind me of how important this endeavor is.

Here I am with daughter Chloe. She loves learning about the camera and being in my pictures. She is such a fun playmate.



20 of 365
weight-243
size 22 pants, size 24 tops

No comments:

Post a Comment