Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Explaining



day 10 of 365
weight-241
size 22 pants, size 24 tops

OK, So I am only 10 days into this and I am out of creative ideas. I blame it on the wine. I had a long hard days' work and I came home very tired and hungry. I only ate a salad for dinner, but I topped it off with a couple glasses of wine. On an empty stomach, the wine pretty much left me in gaga land. Then I remembered that I hadn't taken my daily picture. Well, I can pretty much say that in my mental state, there isn't much creativity going on.

When I look at the picture, I see that the wide angle lens has dramatically distorted my face. I look so sad and emotional. I wonder, "How am I going to do this for 355 more days?" The good news is that I don't feel anything like this image. I am quite shocked at how it turned out, but I am too tired and lazy to come up with something more original. For now, I am happy and optimistic and satisfied with my progress. Things are going great with my family and I have spent some awesome quality time with my girls this evening. I guess that sometimes, a picture doesn't really tell the story. It certainly doesn't today.

I've got two more days of hard work this week, so I can only guess how bad the pictures will be. I am thinking that one of the pictures will likely be a shadow.

1 comment: