At this point, I have lost between 30-40 pounds (I am fluctuating in an 8 pound range). Yet, my clothes, while loose are still fitting me. I am still wearing the same size I was before I started. Even though I knew this would be the situation, it really is a source of frustration. So much has changed (I can breathe easier, my knees don't hurt, I feel better), yet everything seems just the same. I really need to focus on those positive changes and use them as a crutch to continue moving forward.
Today's photo shows me with two new things, nails and boots. I get my nails done weekly. I guess it's one way of compensating for not wearing make-up. I want to look like I care about my appearance without having to work at it. These boots are my first pair of steel-toed work boots, at age 45. I didn't really need the steel toes, but the boot store I went to only had women's work boots with steel toes. None of the men's boots were small enough for my feet. That actually made me smile, since my feet aren't really all that small. They are Timberlands and my company will fully reimburse me for their expense, so it's like a new treat! Even if it is just work boots.

2 of 365
weight-246 pounds
size 24
(do I have freckles or what?)

No comments:
Post a Comment