
day 9 of 365
weight-241
size 22 pants, size 24 tops
Believe it or not, red is not my natural hair color. When I was a child, it was brown with occasional red and blond highlights. As I got older, the brown got darker, and then the gray started creeping in. Since I have pale skin, freckles and green eyes, I figured red hair wasn't all that much of a stretch for my complexion.
Today I had it colored. It always turns out much brighter than I like, but red fades quickly and I am sure it will be just the right shade in a couple of weeks.
Implementing good eating habits has been a very difficult struggle this week, but I have managed to stay in control and not blow it. The technique that is really working for me right now, especially at lunch time, is to wait at least 10 minutes after I am finished to reassess if I am really hungry or not. Stopping when I should has been my biggest challenge. Waiting just a few minutes before allowing myself to have seconds, gives my stomach time to feel satisfied. If it feels full, then I know I have eaten too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment