Well, it's my first backslide this year. I've had plenty over the years. Unfortunately, now there are a few eyes reading this, so it's not so easy to put it in writing. But, if I am not honest with myself, I will not be able to keep this ball moving forward.
Last night after dinner, I split a Hershey bar with my daughter. You can guess who got the bigger half. Then after everyone went to bed, I snacked on Baked Chips and Fat Free yogurt. Good thing I didn't have anything REALLY dangerous in the house.
I think everything is back to normal today. I've moved on and I don't really plan on letting this trip me up. I am not in a race and I will make mistakes from time to time. Next time, I will just have to make a bigger effort to go to bed when everyone else does (and to quit buying my daughter candy bars for treats).

No comments:
Post a Comment