Life in general is pretty good. It's just this behavioral change that's slowing me down. I write this blog not to advise others, but rather to remind myself why I am doing this and to reinforce positive behaviors. Now that it is public, it also holds me accountable.
With that, I must confess that the past two days were a disaster. Today is MUCH better, but I am not in the clear yet and I have still messed up, just on a smaller scale. I need to re-read my post about planning and prepare myself with the tools needed to make it successfully through the evening and then tomorrow.
The good news is that we just opened escrow on our home that we are selling. What? You already thought we were in escrow? Well, yes, as it turns out, things didn't go so well with the first buyer. The bank just refused to cooperate and it became evident that they just didn't want to make a loan. Somehow, somewhere, there was a second buyer waiting in the wings for just this opportunity. They made an offer for the same amount and it was accepted at the exact same time we cancelled the other offer. I am a tad more optimistic this time. I already know we have a good appraisal. We are just hoping that the lender this time around is more cooperative.
Now if I could just get my husband to finish setting up my exercise room!

No comments:
Post a Comment