Well, now we are finished with day 4 on a low-fat Vegan diet. This is so much harder than I expected. It's not because I am tempted to go astray. My resolve is strong. My challenge is pain.
Today and most of yesterday, my stomach has been aching. I kept thinking it was hunger pains, but I am eating so much food that I even went over my calorie limit for yesterday. Today, I was just barely under on my calories, and my stomach really hurt all day. I really wanted to eat something cheesy or heavy, but I just plodded on.
Finally, I tried a new recipe for dinner and it was very satisfying. My tummy still hurts a little, but I am feeling much better. I am wondering if my pain is due to withdrawals from all the unhealthy fat I was eating or if there is something new that I am eating that isn't agreeing with me.
I guess I will just have to keep going along for a few more days and see if my pain gets better.

No comments:
Post a Comment