Not so much about the diet. I haven't lost any weight this past week. However, I am settling into a routine and it is beginning to feel comfortable. I no longer wonder IF I can lose the weight. I just look forward to what I will do WHEN I get thinner. I am already getting excited about the prospect of fitting in an airplane seat. I am excited about horseback riding and hiking and traveling with my family. These are things that I dreaded before. I have always loved travel, but it is MUCH harder when you have to carry an extra 100+ pounds around with you wherever you go. I am so tired of bumping into chairs in restaurants. I am getting so excited about the idea of walking through aisles without touching anything. I just want to feel normal, not perfect, just normal.
For now, the REAL reason I am excited is that we are moving! We will stay in the same community and keep the same job (which I have had for almost 16 years). We have lived in our current home for over 7 years and have wanted out for at least 4. We have tried twice to sell it and it is now finally in escrow. It may close any day now. I am still very concerned that it might fall through, but we have decided to take a risk and sign a lease on a new property near the girls' school. We are so desperate for a new beginning. I want to get organized in every aspect. This weekend we even bought some new furniture and started researching a new economical car.
That's it for now. Hopefully, next time I can clock in with a weigh loss.

No comments:
Post a Comment