Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I fit in a Fit?

The answer is "YES". This weekend we went car shopping and ended up bringing home a new 2010 Honda Fit. After driving a huge Chevy Avalanch (actually two) for so long, I was wondering if my husband and I could "fit" into something small and economical.



I am really going through a "thinning down" phase in multiple aspects of my life. So much is getting smaller and simpler. We are selling our home and renting a smaller one (albeit still a generous 3000SF). We had a giant moving sale this weekend and got rid of stuff that we had acquired over the past 20 years. I was stunned at how much stuff we had accumulated. Next weekend is the big move. After the garage sale, I was so happy to be unburdened by our "things".

Too bad it's not so simple to unburden myself with the excess weight. That will take a little longer and be a lot harder, but I am still up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment