Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Still Hangin' In

Nothing new to write today. I just feel the need to jot something down. I had a glass of wine last night and ate a cupcake, but I still feel good about the day. It was my daughter's 6th birthday and I worked hard to make it a success. I barely ate a small amount of fried rice for dinner, a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and a packet of oatmeal for breakfast. It was probably a 1200-1500 calorie day. I am still holding steady at a 13 pound weight loss. My clothes feel very comfortable, no longer snug. I am almost over this nasty cold. Maybe I'll even get back to sewing!

There are a lot of bad things happening around me lately and I feel that this year will bring a lot of difficult times. I am hoping that my perseverence in this matter will help me weather the storms that come my way. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment