Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sick Again

I have had a cold for the past four days. It has been another tough winter. I seem to catch every virus that passes my way. To top it all off, my daughter's sixth birthday party was Saturday. I wasn't sure I was going to survive, but somehow I managed. I was pretty good on my diet too. Even when I am sick, I tend to overeat, so this was a real challenge. That's because when you are sick you do not feel like following any rules. I did have a slice of pizza and a small piece of cake at my daughter's birthday party, but that is all. I think I only had soup for dinner after that.

Today the scale brought me a much needed "pick me up". I need to remind myself of how great this is next time I plateau. I am down 13 pounds in 14 days........without exercise (I am NOT knocking exercise here)! Each day is still a big struggle and I have battles with myself all the time. I think this is the hardest part because I still don't have a big accomplishment to fall back on for motivation. Nevertheless, my clothes feel good today and I am optimistic, even though my head is plugged up and I feel like I was hit by a truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment