Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weekend at Disneyland

After two days of wandering the Disneyland parks of Southern California, I am totally exhausted, mostly because of the cold I picked up. This was one of those extremely rare occasions when I allowed myself to slip off track without feeling guilty.

That didn't mean I ate everything I came across, but I permitted myself some extra luxuries like margaritas and ice cream. With the exception of one meal, I kept my portions small and didn't have more than two meals a day with no snacking. Combine that with constant motion and I think I survived just fine.

Today is Wednesday and I am back at work and back on track. I at a light Caesar salad for lunch and my husband wants home-made chili beans. I guess that means a real SMALL portion of dinner for me tonight if I want to keep my day's calories under 800. That's fine by me, because with this stinkin' cold I am not very hungry.

I am now down 13 pounds from my start on January 6, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment