Here's another before picture. Someday, I will post a full-body before image. For now, this will have to do. This is my daughter Chloe on her 5th birthday. I am hopeful that the picture taken on her next birthday will show some great changes.
The self-absorbed ramblings of a mother looking to enhance her life through weight loss and behavioral change. It's all about maintaining motivation. Focus, control and good planning will get me there.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Plodding Through
These last few days have been really difficult, not so much the dieting part, but rather, the physical part. I have a cold and have been feeling really exhausted. I think I expended all of my energy at Disneyland earlier in the week and now I am paying for it. The scale isn't bringing me any rewards either, but I still feel confident and in control that this time, I will win the war.
Here's another before picture. Someday, I will post a full-body before image. For now, this will have to do. This is my daughter Chloe on her 5th birthday. I am hopeful that the picture taken on her next birthday will show some great changes.
Here's another before picture. Someday, I will post a full-body before image. For now, this will have to do. This is my daughter Chloe on her 5th birthday. I am hopeful that the picture taken on her next birthday will show some great changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment