Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 16, 2009

BEFORE


This is the closest I can come to for a before picture. I avoid cameras like the plague. My husband shot this one of me with my daughter Chloe on January 10, 2009, four days into my weight loss journey. We went out to my husband's favorite Italian Restaurant to celebrate his birthday.

I avoided my favorite dish of lasagna and instead ordered grilled salmon with a side of angel hair pasta. I ate half the meal, as the salmon was dry. I had a small salad with ranch dressing on the side. I use the fork method to distribute my dressing. When I want a bit of dressing, I just dip the tines into it and then stab my bite of salad. It provides just enough taste to satisfy but keeps the dressing intake to a minimum. I had a slice of buttered bread sitting on a side plate the whole meal, but decided not to eat it. After dinner, I did try some of the birthday cake. I took three bites of chocolate cake with no frosting. It was enough. I think the day totalled at around 900 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment