Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 16, 2009

Dinner at Home

My husband and I debated about going out to dinner tonight, but when we realized that we will be out of town for most of the weekend, we knew it would be better to eat something at home. I was the one who wanted to go out.

Tonight I had a small serving of cheese ravioli with a little bit of grated mozzerella cheese and a glass of red wine. I didn't have any veggies, but lunch was a salad, so I think I've had my veggie serving for today. If I happen to get an irrisistable urge to munch tonight, there are baby carrots in the fridge for just such an occasion. I also had one glass of red wine for dinner. This is the first glass I have had since starting this diet. It was so nice that I think I will plan to have one glass every Friday night.

How's that for a boring blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment