Well, I guess I really mean yesterday, as I tend to post at night. It wasn't for a lack of effort. I just had a difficult time getting it all together. First of all, I did take some pictures, but I wasn't in them. They were of my sweet hubby. I uploaded them to my computer, did some brief editing in Lightroom, and then watched my computer crash as I attempted to open Photoshop.
In the midst of trying to reset my computer, Chloe was beginning to demand my attention. She hasn't been feeling well all week and her sinuses have been congested. She was unwilling to perform her vision therapy exercises and she needed her mommy. That's it. My day was over and sometimes that's the best we can do.
FYI, the scale read 246 pounds yesterday. I will try again to post today's picture and weight tonight, although my husband and I are going out all evening. Today's number is much better than yesterday or the day before. I think I am almost back on track.

No comments:
Post a Comment