
24 of 365
weight-245
I can see this is going to get pretty crazy in the next 12 months. I am not sure how I am going to keep up with new ideas, but we will just have to wait and see.
I kind of blew it today, but I did decide against some serious temptations, so I am thankful for small steps. I had to remind myself a couple of times that every single bite matters. Even if I had made mistakes all day, I still had control over my future. This is not an all or nothing proposition and every decision makes a difference. Therefore, I am thankful for what I didn't do, rather than what I did do.

LOL My kids totally think I have eyes in the back of my head! I heard Sophie explaining how it works to Levi once- you have to be a grown up and a mommy to get them she told him. We have glass fireplace doors in the family room and it just so happens that I can see most of what they are doing or if they are coming up behind me or whatever and they think I am seeing them with those extra eyes I have. ;)
ReplyDelete