
28 of 365
weight-244
I was planning on just taking a picture of my new earring, but I couldn't zoom in that close with the lens and the whole shot wasn't that bad, so I decided to use it as is.
I purchase these earrings from a crafter on Etsy and it took forever to get them. When they arrived, she forgot to attach the hooks to it, so they were unwearable. Eventually, she sent me some hooks and it's a good thing I happen to have a pair of needle-nose craft pliers. I was able to assemble them myself, so now, three months later, I can wear them. I always wanted a pair of big flashy earrings.
I am going to have to start over again tomorrow morning on the diet. Today, I ate all the leftovers from two days of holiday celebration.

The scale has not been kind to me after the two days of celebrating either. Guess I'll join you in jumping back on the wagon. :)
ReplyDeleteThat kinda cracks me up that she forgot the hooks and you couldnt wear them forever. What kind of feedback do you leave on that order? lol
ReplyDelete