My self-control has been a lot stronger lately. I haven't yet made that mental commitment that this is the time and that I am going to see this weight loss to the end. For now, I am just taking it a day at a time. It feels good and I hope it lasts.
In my last post I mentioned that we had a health scare with my husband. It has played largely on my mind all week. On top of that, I have been sick coughing for nearly 4 weeks. I assumed it was allergies, but went to the doctor the other day to see if anything could be done. He put me on antibiotics and diagnosed me with bronchitis. He said that the initial cause could have been an allergic reaction to all the dust from the almond harvest that has been going on for the past month.
So this weekend, I am off to Carmel for a few days of clean air. Hopefully, I will feel like taking some pictures. I haven't even been feeling well enough to enjoy my hobbies.
I have lost a few pounds............and it feels real good.

No comments:
Post a Comment