
Little by little, I made mistakes last week. Then over the weekend, we traveled out of town to visit my parents in Nevada. Our hotel offered a free buffet breakfast and we took advantage of it both Saturday and Sunday. We also at lunch and then I snacked off and on all day. It was pretty much a disaster and culminated in an eating binge (combined with two glasses of wine) late Sunday evening at home. It felt wonderful at the time (it was almost euphoric as I combined the eating frenzy with sitting by a cozy fire watching a period romance movie), but now this morning, the scale has punished me severely (a whopping 7 pound setback) and I am starting anew. I am far from giving up and my small successes last month are still sufficient to motivate me to continue on.
I skipped breakfast this morning and I have a low-calorie frozen meal planned for lunch. We have several options available for a moderate dinner as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment