I haven't posted in awhile and that's mostly bad news. I have been making poor eating choices and even had a couple of real bad days recently. I was still reeling from the 7 pounds I had regained.
The good news is that I have finally gotten back on track, for now. I lost those 7 pounds, and FINALLY, I ventured into new territory with an additional two pound loss. I am sooooo glad that I didn't give up after going astray. I am optimistic that I have the desire and drive to go the distance this time. After all, it really doesn't have an end. This process will go on as long as I am around, so I need to treat each and every day as an important step in maintaining the goals.
The picture is from this past weekend when we went out of town to celebrate Chinese New Year. I ate way too much. I guess that's about it for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment