Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 24, 2009

What Can I Say?

It's been a long time since I last posted, and that can only mean one thing...........bad news. I have been out of control......WAY out of control. It has never been this bad. I feel terrible and I gained ALL of the weight back, plus 1 pound.

But........I am not going to give up. I have some very important events coming up the the months to come. I will have to squeeze myself into an airline seat for several hours as I travel across the ocean to England for my exchange daughter's college graduation.

Tomorrow, I will have to fly to Las Vegas to help my mother and father. Mom fell and broke her hip. She is now in rehabilitation in the hospital. Her home has steps at the front door and they need a ramp installed before she can return home. Since I am an engineer, I will design it for them.

I have really big dreams and right now they are being dashed on multiple fronts, simultaneously. I am experiencing stress and dare I say, mild depression. Depression is a very rare feeling for me. It takes a LOT to get me down, but right now, I am pretty frustrated. All I want to do is sleep and eat. That just won't do.

Perhaps I need to commit to posting at least once a week here. A little more attention to this process is overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment