Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This is what it's all about. I want to be around to enjoy active times with my growing girls. I can still keep up with them for now, but they are going to be ready for bigger challenges as they get older. I want to be able to join them, right by their side.

I didn't stay on track yesterday, yet I never stopped thinking about what I was doing and why I was doing it. It was one day, Mother's Day, and I gave myself permission to enjoy the food (mostly wine and chocolate after dinner). Now it is Monday morning and I am back on track. I fit in my morning exercise and I am ready for what the week ahead has in store for me.

Here are my two reminders,

Chloe in B/W

White Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment